The applicants need to fulfil all requirements below. Before registering online at um.ugm.ac.id, the applicants are suggested to submit all requirements to the Admission of MEP FEB UGM via email firstname.lastname@example.org for validation and further guidance as it’s necessary.
1. Having an Undergraduate GPA as follows:
– ≥ 2.50 on a scale of 4 or its equivalent, for prospective students graduates from study programs accredited A
– ≥ 2.75 on a scale of 4 or its equivalent, for prospective students graduating from study programs accredited B
– ≥ 3.00 on a scale of 4 or its equivalent, for prospective students graduating from study programs accredited C
2. Valid accreditation certificate from previous the study program, the applicants can either submit the copy legalized accreditation certificate or print screen the accreditation from BAN-PT webpage.
3. 2 pieces of diploma and transcript from previous degree that has been copied and legalized by the institution issuing the diploma and transcript.
4. Motivation Letter to apply UGM Postgraduate Program can be downloaded at http://um.ugm.ac.id
5. Letter of Recommendation from 2 (two) lecturers at the previous degree, preferably from previous academic supervisors or employer. The link for writing online recommendations will be sent directly to the referees’ email address by the UM UGM Committee.
6. A health certificate from a Hospital, Public Health Center or Clinic.
7. Having a letter of study assignment or permit for those who have been working in an institution.
8. Pay the registration fee of Rp. 500,000.00 (five hundred thousand rupiahs)
9. The latest color photograph is a formal pose (3 × 4 in 1 sheet)
The applicants are announced to have passed the selection if :
1. Meet the requirements of minimum score of PAPs/TPDA/TPA Bappenas proven by original certificate which valid for max of 2 years from the date of issuance.
2. Meet the requirements of minimum score of AcEPT/TOEFL ITP/TOEP proven by original certificate which valid for max of 2 years from the date of issuance.
3. Pass the verification of registration requirements documents
4. Pass the interview selection
Information on tuition fees, can be seen in the Tuition Fees menu.
INTAKE OF FEBRUARY 2022:
Lectures are held from Monday to Friday at 07:00 to 16:00 WIB. The selection schedule for Pre-MEP lectures for the February 2022 Intake is:
Registration Batch I October 5th – November 10th 2021
Enrolment selection (Interview) November 12th – 21st 2021
Registration Batch II November 29th 2021 – January 3rd 2022
Enrolment selection (interview) January 13th – 14th 2022
Opening Lecture of Matriculation/Pre – MEP Early February 2022
ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE:
1. Open the website: https://um.ugm.ac.id/v.2015/id_home.php?d=depan
2. Create a registration account at https://um.ugm.ac.id/admisi/index.php/akun/auth/login/
3. Prepare all documents required in * .pdf format (except photo documents in * .jpg format) with a minimum size of 150 kb each and a maximum of 800 kb
4. Before the registration being locked, make sure that the uploaded document is correct, because the errors when uploading documents cannot be fixed / corrected, and the registration must be started from the beginning.